20090218

Speak of the devil...

So I got all drunk this weekend and of course everytime I do that I start text messaging about Bob. Well, low and behold I get an e-mail from him today asking if I'm back so I e-mail him back and reply "Yes, I'm finally back". Then he replies to me "Oh when were you going to say hi?". I didn't know what to answer but this is how I felt....It has been at least six months since we have wrote each other so I just figured I just wouldn't or at least wait to see if he did. I know we have this weird relationship and I kinda figured he would...LOL. So now it begins again...

2 comments:

Christina said...

Good luck with that! You know how guys are-full of head games!

Christina said...

Oh-I wasnt supposed to go see Craig, but Brandon got things all mixed up and so we went on Sunday-since the baby was born I could go worry free. I was bummed it was to late to go with you guys tho. Sounds like you had enough fun (and drinks) for both of us though!